Weld Mold® 9325
Weld Mold 9325 is a high strength martensitic, low alloy, high deposition product that produces sound, porosity-free, crack-free weld deposits in the easily machinable range of hardness. It is an excellent build-up and underlay alloy on all weldable steels and provides superior impact resistance and low to moderate abrasion resistance.
Typically used on tractor rails, tractor rollers and idlers, cable drums, trunnions, mixer blades, steel shafts, gears, rail ends, fabrications and for underlay or buildup.
- Gas shielded wire (CO2 or 75% Argon/25% CO2) produces sound, crack-free deposits.
- High amperage tolerance permits use of variable speed wire feeders and any conventional power source.
- Operates over a wide amperage range using DC + (reverse polarity) (electrode+).
- Available Processes: SMAW, SAW and FCAW (G&O)
- Hardness as deposited: 25-30 Rockwell C
- Tensile strength: Up to 140,000 psi
- Elongation: Up to 23%
- Machinability: Excellent
- Strong Magnetic: Can be flame cut