Weld Mold® 9335
Weld Mold 9335 is a high tensile strength martensitic low alloy, high deposition rate product that produces sound, porosity-free, crack-free weld deposits in the “good” machinable range of hardness. It is an excellent build-up, underlay and hardfacing material for all wrought or cast steels and provides high impact and medium abrasion resistance.
Typically used on high strength fabrications, tractor rails, tractor rollers and idlers, cable drums, trunnions, mixer blades, steel shafts, crane wheels, and on underlay/buildups.
- Gas shielded wire (CO2 or 75% Argon/25% CO2) produces sound, crack-free deposits.
- High amperage tolerance permits use of variable speed wire feeders and any conventional power source.
- Operates over a wide amperage range using DC + (reverse polarity) (electrode+).
- Available Processes: SMAW, SAW and FCAW (G)
- Tensile strength: Up to 180,000 psi
- Elongation: Up to 23%
- Machinability: Good
- Strong Magnetic: Can be flame cut