Weld Mold® 9345
Weld Mold 9345 is a high tensile strength martensitic low alloy, high deposition product that produces sound, porosity-free, crack-free weld deposits in the “very tough” machinable range of hardness. It is an excellent buildup, underlay and hardfacing material for all wrought or cast steels and provides low impact and high metal to metal abrasion resistance at high temperatures.
Typically used in high temperature applications, mandrills, some fabrications, mill chutes, high impact applications, crusher rolls, hot punches, crusher hammers, and slitters.
- Gas shielded wire (CO2 or 75% Argon/25% CO2) produces sound, crack-free deposits.
- High amperage tolerance permits use of variable speed wire feeders and any conventional power source.
- Operates over a wide amperage range using DC + (reverse polarity) (electrode+).
- Available Processes: SMAW, FCAW (G)
- Tensile strength: Up to 186,000 psi
- Elongation: Up to 12%
- Machinability: Tough
- Strong Magnetic: Can be flame cut (EDM Recommended)